So I am now about 35 weeks along!! on the last stretch!! and well..... feeling PREGNANT!!! Sleeping some nights is just none existent and she is taking up ALL my space, from hips to ribs and sometimes I even think my throat. I feel so unprepared with this one!! I have TONS of girl stuff from clothes to bed and everything in between, but I cant help but think that I am just not ready for her to be here yet. After a move and still unpacking plus getting ready for her to be with us FINALLY!! Plus Shane left yesterday for a job in Wilcox for the WHOLE month I don't know what I will do. with his lat job he was home on the weekends, this one he will be working 7-12's. so I will see him the beginning of April :( then another job in Tucson for the month of April. I am SO thankful I have my mother-in-law to help me and my grandma!! I don't know what I would do without them!!
This month is quite a busy month from birthdays, to surgerys, April will be coming all too soon!!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love you so much jen and i wish i was there to help you. youre amazing, and i am more than humbled that you are my sister. thankis for taking care of mom. i owe you big time. KISSES TO YOU, and tons of prayers for you, shaners, kamryn and jays. ti amo.
ReplyDeleteHurry and post pictures of the baby! I can't wait to see her!
ReplyDelete