Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happenings in the Slade Fam

So we had our first Ultra Sound on November 20 and found out that we are having a GIRL! We are pretty excited, of course Shane was hoping for a boy and I kinda was too. Jaycee wanted a little sister and is SO excited that she got her wish. This one is SO different from Jay she sits lower and moves a lot more. So that is our exciting news and now I just have to wait for my little princess to arrive....only 19 more weeks to go (well roughly 19 weeks).

Thanks giving was fun we went to Las Vegas and saw my family, there were 21 of us there this year! it was nuts but a lot of fun. Shane, Jaycee and I stayed at the Excalibur on the strip and that was exciting Jay loved the castle and the light, but I think her favorite part was the water show at the Bellagio. It was so cold, I think even colder than last year. Us girls also braved Black Friday!! it was crazy but I think all in all we got some pretty good deals. Now it is time to get ready for Christmas!!

o Ya a quick note: While on the way to Vegas Jaycee got a candy thing that you have to load with candy, so me being the good mom that I am decided to load it for her and get it ready for the long hours still ahead.....Well wrong thing to do. She threw a fit for like an hour then told me I WAS RUINING HER LIFE!!! ya my four year old! Are you kidding me. Now I look back and laugh but I could have really cried when she said that, dang hormones!

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH!! How sweet!! So excited for you. Keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jaycee may end up saying that a few more times, but eventually she'll realize that you're a great mom and she won't be able to say "thank you" enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Shane he can move to Mexico with Bryant if he wants to. And they definitely should take Jeremy with them because he is way outnumbered! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete