So its been awhile..........Our family has hade quite the busy last 5 months or so. We had our wedding and it turned out fantasic i will have to post pics soon. Moving in was definatley a big change. Shane has been working in Tucson for the past 4-5 months it has been hard i miss him when he is gone but we see eachother every weekend which is REALLY nice. It almost like dating again lol. This forth of July we spent with with family and it was so nice, I love my new family SO much.
We don't like our apartment at all. We have the LOUDEST up stairs neighbors. They play thier music so loud it vibrates my wall and sometimes even last till 3:00 AM. We are waiting for someone to want our apartment so we can move out and have some peace and quiet.
Now the big news lol well kinda not new, but we are expecting a little one around April 17, 2010!! We are so excited. I cant wait for this morning sickness to go away but as soon as that is gone I will be happy. I hate not being able to eat all my favorite foods! I am about 11 weeks so it is almost over! It already seems like it will be around the corner though we have a busy rest of the year and beginning of next, just about every month we have a major event going on, just the month of October I have Jaycee's Birthday and my cousin Van's wedding and there goes 2 weeks and so on.
Well I will hopefully be posting pictures sooner than 6 monthes.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations! I hope y'all don't mind that I added your blog to my blog. We are gonna have these babies together. I am 12 weeks along today. Let's race. By the way, I still need to get your wedding present to you! I hope you get to feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteBout freakin time you got on here jenifer!! haha j/k
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so glad you posted! I hope you guys have a lot of fun in Utah! We are also super happy you are having a baby. love you guys!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you're back in the blogging world!!
ReplyDelete