Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And the Countdown begins......

It is hard to believe it is only 18 more days till the big day!! It seems like just yesterday we were in Utah. We are both are really excited. I have everything for my dress, alterations are done now I just have to figure out how I am going to do my hair....wierd I know who would worry about hair, up....down....color, lucky my sister went to hair school so I think I am safe there. Shane has a few more things to do on his list but they are getting done, he is seriously the best. Shane's family is doing so much, they are quite the wedding planners. Thanks SO SO SO much for everything guys I Dont know what we would have done without you guys!!! This weekend I am going to be gone, I have training in the Phoenix, then my Bachlorette Party!!! My sister and Jess are doing that for me and I cant wait!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, the countdown in on! Only a few more days. Everything is coming together nicely and I know that we are all more than happy to be helping. You're family now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU NEED TO UPDATE!!!!!!!! man, todays wednesday. that means you have tomorrow, the next day.. and then. dun dun dundun. slade now. no turning back. SIGN IN BLOOD PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow is the day!!! I bet you are so excited to get it all overwith!!! We are just hanging out cutting Shane's hair and doing Taxes and playing Rock Band!! Fun stuff! I am excited that you are going to be a part of the fam! You are awesomed and I am excited to hang out with you more! Love ya! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut up!! You have a blog!! I'm so excited!! I told Shane to have you call me and we could get together if you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY I found your BLOG yeah!! The lake was fun! Come with us again!!

    ReplyDelete